Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Drug Education Study



I have sitting around thinking about how I can make this blog an effective tool for helping others with a drug or alcohol addiction problem, or loved ones with such problems seeking help or effective drug rehab treatment. There are lots of opinions on the subject of addiction treatment. Even though I am a certified chemical dependency counselor, I certainly have preferences and opinions when it comes to modalities of treatment. Some you may embrace and some you may not. I do feel that the subject of drug education of our children as a preventative tool is common ground where most of us can agree.

There is a new study out that I want to share with you. It is a study of the Narconon drug education program that is proving to be uniquely successful per this independent study. Click on the title above to get the actual study, unadulterated. I would be interested in others thoughts and opinions in regards to this subject.


Love Kayakotto



Read the Narconon Drug Education Study


No comments: